Pawfy Calming Soft Chews Review

Pawfy Calming Soft Chews Review


Pawfy Calming Soft Chews Review

Check Price

As a pet owner, finding effective ways to calm your dog’s anxiety and stress is crucial. Pawfy Calming Soft Chews offer a natural solution to help ease negative emotions associated with separation anxiety, stressful events, and behavioral training. These chews are designed to naturally calm your dog, making it an appealing option for pet owners seeking a non-drowsy, organic remedy.

Features and Benefits:

1. Natural Ingredients:

The chews contain L-Tryptophan and Chamomile, which are known for their calming properties. These all-natural, organic ingredients provide real calming effects without the drowsiness or toxicity of medications, ensuring no side effects, only results.

2. Stomach and Bowel Support:

In addition to addressing anxiety, the chews also help ease upset stomachs and bowel issues, which could be secondary symptoms of stress. By keeping stress levels balanced, these chews contribute to your dog’s overall well-being.

3. Tasty Treat:

With over 95% of dogs enjoying the taste, these chews double as a delicious treat. For the remaining 5%, the chews can be crumbled onto their meals, ensuring effectiveness for all dogs.

4. Made in the USA:

Pawfy Chews are made in the USA with the finest organic ingredients, reflecting the brand’s commitment to quality and safety.


  • Effective in calming high-energy dogs
  • Contains natural, organic ingredients
  • Doubles as a tasty treat
  • Made in the USA


  • May not work for all dogs, as individual responses vary
  • Some users experienced no significant difference in their dog’s anxiety levels

Customer Feedback:

While some customers reported that the chews effectively calmed their dogs, others mentioned that they did not observe a significant change in their pet’s anxiety levels. It’s important to note that individual responses to calming products can vary, and what works for one dog may not work for another.

Overall, Pawfy Calming Soft Chews offer a natural and non-drowsy solution to help manage your dog’s anxiety and stress. The inclusion of natural ingredients, coupled with the positive feedback from many pet owners, makes these chews worth considering for pet owners seeking a holistic approach to calming their dogs.

Check Price


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *