Vicki Gunvalson not offered ‘RHOC’ Season 18 contract

//

Entertainment Desk

Vicki Gunvalson may not be returning to the Real Housewives of Orange County for Season 18. She told Page Six that she has not received a full-time contract and has no interest in returning as a “friend of the ‘Housewives’.” She described her 13 seasons as a full-time “Housewife” as a “good journey” but sniped, “I don’t understand what they’re doing.” Bravo has yet to formally announce the cast for the upcoming season of “RHOC,” though the Coto Insurance founder told Page Six that “all the calls were done last week.”

Gunvalson’s comments come a week after Taylor Armstrong announced she would not be returning as a “friend” after just one season on “RHOC.” The Season 17 cast included Heather Dubrow, Shannon Beador, Emily Simpson, Gina Kirschenheiter, newbie Jennifer Pedranti and Tamra Judge, the latter of whom made her comeback after a two-year hiatus.

Fans have been speculating about the forthcoming season’s roster since Beador was arrested for DUI and hit-and-run in September. However, the Real for Real CEO, 59, still appears to be in the network’s good graces, as she attended BravoCon 2023 in November — where she addressed her drunken night out. The network also has not confirmed whether Shannon Beador will return after her DUI.

Viewers have also been wondering whether Alexis Bellino will rejoin the cast 10 seasons after her departure. Earlier this week, the actress, 46, made headlines when Page Six confirmed she is dating Beador’s ex-boyfriend John Janssen. However, Gunvalson told us Wednesday that she does not know if Bravo offered Bellino a contract.

Entertainment, Celebrity, News

Leave a Comment