Former President Donald Trump has decided to cancel his visit to Arizona to attend an event scheduled in Phoenix for this Friday, January 26. The cancellation was announced through a social media post just 24 hours before the event was set to begin. The AZGOP Freedom Fest 2024 has been canceled due to the former president’s judicial obligations. Those who purchased tickets for the event will receive a full refund within three to five business days.
The cancellation of the event may have an impact on the political campaign in Arizona. Political analyst Jonathan Soto stated that the margin for winning in the upcoming elections is less than 3%, making it a missed opportunity for the candidates who were scheduled to attend the event. He emphasized the importance of winning as many votes as possible, especially given the small margin for victory.
Arizona is expected to play a vital role in the upcoming presidential elections, making it crucial for residents to register to vote and exercise their right to vote. To register, individuals can visit univision.com/VOTAARIZONA.
In addition to the political news, a real estate site, Redfin, recently published a list of cities in Arizona based on the average housing price, rent, and approximate family income. The list includes the following cities:
1. Buckeye: Located 35 miles west of Phoenix, Buckeye has approximately 91,500 residents. The average cost of a home in Buckeye is $390,995, with an average family income of $79,156 annually.
2. Maricopa: Just 34 miles from Phoenix, Maricopa has a median home sale price of $365,000 and a median annual household income of $55,236.
3. Tucson: As one of the main cities in the south of the state, Tucson is home to about 542,600 inhabitants. The median sales price for a home in Tucson is $335,000, while the median rent for a 1-bedroom apartment is $1,039.
4. Casa Grande: Located south of Phoenix, Casa Grande has a population of around 53,600 inhabitants. The average home price in Casa Grande is approximately $335,000, with an average rent of $2,525 for a 1-bedroom apartment.
5. Yuma: Yuma takes the number one spot on the list with a median home sales price of $299,500. The median rent for a 1-bedroom apartment in Yuma is $995. The city has around 95,500 residents, and the average income per year is $52,183.
These cities offer a variety of housing options and income levels for residents in Arizona. Whether it’s political events or real estate trends, Arizona continues to be a state of interest and importance in various aspects of public life.
Image Source: www.univision.com
Politics, News, Travel