Cassie and husband Alex Fine seen together for first time post lawsuit against Diddy

//

Entertainment Desk

Cassie and her husband, Alex Fine, had a family day with their two daughters, Frankie, 3, and Sunny, 2, at Serendipity 3 in New York City on Saturday. The family went out for a bite to eat to celebrate Frankie’s birthday early. She turns 4 on Dec. 6. The “Me & U” singer, 37, wore a pair of black tights and a Christmas sweater as she and her family indulged in a thai peanut salad, chicken tenders and loaded fries. Cassie said hi to guests who recognized her and would often lean on Fine’s shoulder during the meal. In photos exclusively obtained by Page Six, the couple — who tied the knot in August 2019 — cozied up to one another as they smiled for the camera. Cassie and the personal trainer, 30, also posed at the table with their girls seated across from them. It’s the first time Cassie has been seen out with her husband since she filed a bombshell lawsuit against her ex Sean “Diddy” Combs, accusing him of rape, physical abuse and sex trafficking during their decade-long relationship. The “Long Way 2 Go” singer claimed that the Bad Boy Records founder, 54, “was prone to uncontrollable rage, and frequently beat Ms. Ventura savagely.” “Over the years that Mr. Combs abused Ms. Ventura physically and sexually, she again and again tried to escape his tight hold over her life,” the lawsuit stated. “Every time she hid, Mr. Combs’s vast network of corporations and affiliated entities found her, and those who worked for Mr. Combs’s companies implored her to return to him. “Many went as far as to explicitly state that her failure to return to Mr. Combs would hinder her success in the entertainment industry.” In one instance, Cassie claimed in the suit that Combs’ security staff Roger Bonds tried to intervene when he saw her allegedly getting abused by the hip-hop mogul. Combs’ lawyer denied the accusations against him. He and Cassie settled the lawsuit one day later. On Wednesday, Bonds seemingly backed up Cassie’s story, saying that he “jumped in” to help Cassie when he worked for the rapper. Combs’ attorney, Ben Brafman, “vehemently” denied the accusations in the lawsuit in a statement to Page Six, claiming that Cassie had been demanding money from the rapper. However, one day later, the former couple — who dated the Sean John clothing founder on and off for 10 years until calling it off for good in 2018 — settled the suit. “I have decided to resolve this matter amicably on terms that I have some level of control,” the mom of two said in a statement to Page Six Nov. 17. “I want to thank my family, fans and lawyers for their unwavering support.” In a separate statement, Combs said, “We have decided to resolve this matter amicably. I wish Cassie and her family all the best. Love.” The Revolt founder then found himself in more legal trouble when women came forward with two additional lawsuits, alleging that he raped them in the early ’90s. Combs’ lawyer has denied the claims in both lawsuits, saying that they were both a “money grab.” Following the backlash from the lawsuits, the “Last Night” rapper stepped down as chairman of Revolt, the media company he founded in 2013. His partnership with Capital Preparatory Schools also came to an end. If you or someone you know is affected by any of the issues raised in this story, call the Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-330-0226.

Entertainment, Celebrity, News

Leave a Comment