The 2014 Alaska Primary Election is today and you need to go vote in it. Yes, dear reader, you.
Have you checked to see who is running in your district? Have you looked into the information about ballot measure one? Do you know where your (potentially new) polling location is?
That’s okay, because we’ve got you covered.
To find all of this information, you can go to the Alaska Division of Elections, or you can follow these individual links:
- If you don’t have your Voter ID card, and aren’t sure of your voting district, click here.
- To find out where your polling location is, click here.
- To see a list of candidates, click here.
- To see a list of candidates, links to their websites and their social media pages, click on the guide we’ve put together here.
- And finally, to see the results of the election as they come in, usually starting around 9:00 p.m., click here.
If you notice something at your polling location that seems wrong, or you feel you need to contact the Alaska Division of Elections, you can find contact information for each regional office here. Feel free to drop us a line about it too, at email@example.com
And if you’d like to look at another source for information about the candidates and ballot measures, Ballotpedia is worth checking out.
We at Alaska Commons want to encourage you to vote responsibly, but most of all, we encourage you to vote. You should definitely do that. Please.